one of my friends is trying to find my blog so ill leave this here for him: lil bitch
#how the hell was bones the hottest fucking thing on two legs here #drunk off his ass#hasn’t shaved in three days #probably hasn’t showered in as long #clothes messed up and scowl firmly in place #angry and bitter and terrified #but the hottest thing on that shuttle #fuck me #fuck you #fuck everyone
8 Ways To Say I Love You
1. Spit it into her voicemail, a little slurred and sounding like the shot whiskey you downed for courage. Feel as ashamed as you do walking into work in last night’s clothes. Wake up cringing for days, waiting for her to mention it.
2. Sigh it into her mouth, wedged in between teeth and tongues. Don’t even let your lips move when you say it, ever so lightly, into the air. Maybe it was just an exhalation of ecstasy.
3. Buy her flowers. Buy her chocolate. Buy her a teddy bear, because that’s what every romantic comedy has taught you. Take her out to a nice restaurant where neither of you feel comfortable and spend the whole night clearing your throat and tugging at your tie. Feel like your actions are more suited to a proposal than the simple confession of something you’ve always known.
4. Whisper it into her hair in the middle of the night, after you’ve counted the space between her breaths and are certain she’s asleep. Shut your eyes quickly when she shifts toward you in askance. Maybe you were just sleep whispering.
5. Blurt it out in the middle of an impromptu dance party in the kitchen, as clumsy as your two left feet. When time seems to freeze, hastily tack on “in that shirt” or “when you make your award-winning meatballs” or, if you are feeling particularly brave, “when we do this.” Resume dancing and pretend you don’t feel her eyes on you the rest of the night.
6. Write her a letter in which the amount of circumnavigating and angst could rival Mr. Darcy’s. Debate where to leave it all day – on her pillow? In her coat pocket? Throw it away in frustration, conveniently leaving it face up in the trashcan, her name scrawled on the front in your sloppy handwriting. Let her wonder if you meant it.
7. Wait until something terrible has happened and you can’t not tell her anymore. Wait until she almost gets hit by a car crossing Wabash against the light and after you are done cursing at the shit-for-brains cab drivers in this city, realize you are actually just terrified of living without her. Tell her with your hands shaking.
8. Say it deliberately, your tongue a springboard for every syllable. Over coffee, brushing your teeth side-by-side, as you turn off the light to go to sleep – it doesn’t matter where. Do not adorn it with extra words like “I think” or “I might.” Do not sigh heavily as if admitting it were a burden instead of the most joyous thing you’ve ever done. Look her in the eyes and pray, heart thumping wildly, that she will turn to you and say, “I love you too.”
Reblogging for Haymitch.
CAN I JUST SAY THAT SINCE 5.03 “FREE TO BE YOU AND ME”
- CAS HAS BEEN BLOWN TO BITS AND THEN RESTORED
- HE SPENT ONE YEAR APART FROM DEAN,
- ONE YEAR FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR WHILST RESCUING DEAN EVERY TIME HE FUCKS UP
- ONE YEAR BEING GOD, LEVIATHAN, EMANUEL AND CRAZY!CAS
- ONE YEAR IN PURGATORY
- ONE YEAR OUT OF PURGATORY
- THEN FALLING FROM HEAVEN AND LEAVING HIS TRENCHCOAT IN A LAUNDROMAT
- BUT FUCKING BUTTTTTTT
- HE STILL HAS THAT BADGE DEAN GAVE HIM
so i was wearing this today
and it felt kinda familiar so i adjusted the shirt
put my hair down and accessorized
BOOM KIM POSSIBLE
OMG WHY IS THIS GETTING NOTES
because you actually look like a hella attractive accurate version of kim possible